"Cover your sword/body in a unique aura to show off your energy"
Auras are a cosmetic feature that creates particles around your sword/body. To (un)equip an aura, click/tap on the green person icon, select the Aura subcategory, then (un)equip your desired aura.
How to Get Auras
There are currently three different ways to obtain them: the in-game Shop, the Tournament Shop, and through the Fighting Pass. There are currently 5 Aura Chests, the Gold Chest, the Dark Chest, the Electric Chest, the Sayan Chest, and the Burning Chest. The first three cost 5,000 Chikara Shards to purchase, while the latter two cost 10,000. If you get a duplicate aura, you will get half of the Chikara you spent on that chest back.
The Christmas Chest was discontinued after Update 15, the Christmas Update. It costed 10,000 Chikara Shards.
The Easter Aura Chest was discontinued after Update 18, the Easter Update. It costed 10,000 Chikara Shards.
|Yellow Flash Aura||25.97%|
|Storm Aura||Tier 4|
|Plasma Aura||Tier 14|
|Pyro Aura||Tier 29|
|Divine Aura||Tier 31|
|Demon String Aura||38.96%|
|Dark Pulse Aura||38.96%|
|Plus Ultra Aura||19.48%|
|Easter Eggs Aura||12.98%|
|Easter Flames Aura||2.59%|
|Pink Electric Aura||44.11%|
|Burning Shadow Aura||2.94%|
|Burning Heaven Aura||1.47%|
|Shocking Inferno||None, obtain from completing  [Big Might] Evil Genius|
|Frost Body Aura||38.96%|
|Toxic Body Aura||25.97%|
|Divine Body Aura||19.48%|
|Demon Body Aura||2.59%|
|Water Body Aura||29.41%|
|Shadow Body Aura||22.05%|
|Phantom Body Aura||2.94%|
|Cremation Body Aura||1.47%|
|Wisp Body Aura||500 CP|
|Ash Body Aura||1,000 CP|
|Hero Body Aura||2,000 CP|
|Shocking Inferno||None, obtain from completing  [Mhis] Further improvement|
- Originally, in Update 15, it was possible to obtain auras by defeating the event exclusive boss, Nicholas The Renegade. However, this method is discontinued after the update.
- Divine Aura is the only Aura which changes appearances in different environments. This is a reference to Escanor's abilities in the anime 'The Seven Deadly Sins' by Nakaba Suzuki.
- When the player is bathed in full sunlight it shows extra yellow particles.
- When the player is under a bit of shade it shows purple particles.
- When the player is in a lot of shade but not fully blocked from sunlight it shows blue particles.
- When the player is completely protected from the sunlight it shows no extra particles.
- The Shocking Inferno Aura and the Shocking Inferno Body Aura are the only auras which are required to progress through a Storyline.