"I heard they are incarnations of the sea devil. Supposedly, if you eat one, you will gain devil powers... but the sea will hate you and take your ability to swim!"-Shanks
Fruits are a special that give the user additional powers. They were released in UPDATE 3.5. Unlike other Specials, Fruits are usually found all over the map of Anime Fighting Simulator instead of being rolled from a NPC, with a few exceptions that can either be bought in the Tournament Dimension, or acquired from Fighting Pass. However, using the Random Fruit gamepass allows one to gain any fruit. Fruits can be activated by pressing whichever number button is bound under specials for PC Players or pressing the [FRUITS] button centered at the top of the screen for mobile players. Fruits cannot be active while Stands, Kagunes, Quirks, Grimoires, Bloodlines, Sword Styles, Armaments, Pyrokinesis, or Titans are active.
Community Ranking : The higher the number, the higher ranked it is via the opinion of the community.
Note: When the player flies while this Fruit is equipped, they will automatically transform into a phoenix, allowing faster flight and enhanced hitboxes for the Fruit's abilities. The flight speed while flying with phoenix fruit equipped is 2.5x the normal flight speed
Note: When the player flies while this Fruit is equipped, they will automatically transform into a dragon, allowing faster flight, more damage and enhanced hitboxes for the Fruit's abilities. The flight speed while flying with dragon fruit equipped is 2.5x the normal flight speed
|Z||35||3/Tick (3 Ticks)||35||40||12/Tick (6 Ticks)||10/Tick (10 Ticks)||10/Tick (6 Ticks)||35||14/Tick (5 Ticks)||35||1.2||35/Tick (4 Ticks)||Normal: 25, 5/Tick (4 Ticks)
Phoenix: 30, 6/Tick (4 Ticks)
|X||10/Tick (11 Ticks)||4/Tick (4 Ticks)||5/Tick (5 Ticks)||50||18/Tick (4 Ticks)||25||80||25||60||25/Tick (3 Ticks)||1.5||2/Tick (15 Ticks)||Self-Healing||TBA|
|C||60||4/Tick (4 Ticks)||60||Doesn't work in boss||75||5/Tick (8 Ticks)||3/Tick||45||15/Tick (6 Ticks)||45||2.5||12/Tick (4 Ticks)||Normal: 35, 8/Tick (4 Ticks)
Phoenix: 35, 7/Tick (4 Ticks)
|Z||35||5/Tick (3 Ticks)||35||40||12/Tick (6 Ticks)||2/Tick (10 Ticks)||5/Tick (6 Ticks)||40||20/Tick (5 Ticks)||30||10||15/Tick (4 Ticks)||15,5/Tick (4 Ticks)||TBA|
|X||10/Tick (11 Ticks)||7/Tick (4 Ticks)||5/Tick (5 Ticks)||50||18/Tick (4 Ticks)||25||80||35||45||15/Tick (3 Ticks)||10||8/Tick (15 Ticks)||Self-Healing||TBA|
|C||60||8/Tick (4 Ticks)||60||Blocked?||75||5/Tick (8 Ticks)||15/Landing, 3/Tick (? Ticks)||35||12/Tick (6 Ticks)||25||10||11/Tick (4 Ticks)||30, 10/Tick (4 Ticks)||TBA|
- Rumors say that fruits spawn randomly every 5 minutes and despawn after 10 minutes, after which another fruit has a chance to spawn. Some of the most common places to find fruits are Arena island, around the Library (Death Book) and on top of the roof of Gym, Portal Island and around the Sage Meditation Platform.
- Attempting to swim while a fruit is active causes damage. This is because fruit users cannot swim in the One Piece universe. However, turning on water running prevents the damage.
- Fruits cannot be bought from an NPC. The only way to acquire a Fruit is to either find one on the map or purchase a random one for 149 Robux. However, in the case of Light Fruit and Ice Fruit, you can only buy them in the tournament shop. While Snakeman Fruit can be unlocked at Tier 20 in the Season 1 Fighting Pass, Buddha Fruit from Season 3 at Tier 40, and Phoenix Fruit from Season 4 at Tier 50, it is possible to get them from the previously mentioned Random Fruit product.
- Before Update 8, Fruits were called Devil Fruits.
- Fruits are from the popular anime/manga series One Piece by Eiichiro Oda.
- Fruits and Sword Styles are the only specials which did not get renamed in Update 14.6.
- Fruits, Armaments and Titans are the only specials that are not bought from a NPC.
- Motisma3000 : Damage Scaling
- ThiccSenpai: Boss Damage
- Kurtandsaikitgaming: Rarities
- LoLGamer20162016 (sorry for quality)
- Motisma3000 : Attacks (Bomb, Quake, Thunder, Dark)
Note: The community rankings are based off of a poll that anyone can take part in. If you want to take the poll, it can be taken here, 1 being the worst and the biggest number being the best.