This is a page where you can offer trades. If you would like to trade, comment your Roblox username, which class you are, which champions you are trading and what you wish to get (optional). Please also comment what class is required to trade that particular champion. Cross trading is not allowed; you may not offer payments of any form other than Champions from Anime Fighting Simulator, this includes: Robux, equipment from other games, real life currency, etc.
Scamming is the process of a person making fraudulent claims/ offers to trade champions, and not holding up their end of the deal. This is commonly done as an easy way to acquire champions.
- Please do not scam others. There are several scams.
- One common scam is when the scammer tells the victim to trade their offer before the scammer does. The scammer does not go through with their part of the trade and leaves with the victim's items.
- Another common scam is when other people ask "Can I borrow" or "Can I test the champion first", in the end the case is mostly that the other person wants to get you to give the champion to them for a "test" and run off with it.
- Another scam is the "Friend Betrayal Scam" When someone becomes your friend and pretends to be friends with you only to get your champion. They might start off friendly at first to gain your trust. After some time they might ask "Hey can I test that champion out?" You might respond "sure" because you trust them only for them to unfriend you and run away with the champion you gave them.
- Keep in mind, anything that you can't trade immediately with a champion has the potential to be a scam. For instance, gifting shards/yen, helping with boss powers, finding a devil fruit, training them, etc. is regarded as crosstrading, which can get you banned.
- Be sure you have enough inventory space to go through with trades. Inventory space is very limited, and many trades might end due to one party not having enough inventory space.
- Please note: You can no longer trade Fighting Pass champions. This includes Kirito, Asuna, Gon, Meliodas, Shinra, Mihawk, Escanor, Zenitsu, Bakugo, Rock Lee, Marco and Ochaco.
- Do not beg for champions. There are many ways to gain champions, whether it be from offers, grinding chikara, or codes, it is relatively easy to get champions. If you beg, that is akin to scamming.
Here is a demand table. To use it, add the totals of your champion demand points and then compare their champion demand points. If their demand points are lower than yours then it's a bad trade (E.g Sakura, Piccolo and Levi is an equal trade with Luffy or Yami). However, no one is obliged to follow this table, and everyone can trade for what they like.
|Big Might (Uncommon)||3|
Champions with an asterisk (*) behind their rarity values may have said values change depending on demand and availability.
You have to be a certain class to trade certain Champions. Here is a table of the required classes to offer a champion. Remember, the OTHER player must be the required class for you to offer that champion.